Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Shack




I have recently finished reading this book, The Shack, for the second time. There is no way that I can put all my thoughts about this book into words so I'm just going to let you read and discern for yourself what you think about it.
I'm sure every one of you who has read this book have your own opinions about it and experienced it in a different way. For me, it has given me the most incredible insight and understanding of how God truly is and how he works in our lives. It is truly the best book I've ever read and encourage anyone who hasn't, to read it. If you want to discuss it please email me. (michaelbeans45@live.com)  I'd love to hear all your opinions.
              

            

1 comment:

  1. Dude this book is so awesome. It really made me think about how we picture God, and how we picture the trinity. Even though we try not to, sometimes we put God into a little category and keep him there. The Shack takes him out of that little category, and makes you realize that God is 930840932 times cooler than you imagined. Epic book.

    ReplyDelete